
As most of you know the Lord took our sweet baby girl Annabel to haven this summer. It was the most difficult thing I ever went through, but it was such a blessing and gift to experience God and so many of His attributes. God specifically used Lam3 and this book to minister to my heart. I call this book my commentary on suffering. After I red the first few chapters, a sense of peace and acceptance came in my heart, A peace that is only from God and His word. That is why I love this book so much, it explains God's Word about suffering. Dr Harris is one of the professors at The Masters Seminary where Anton attend. He is truly a man who loves God and who walk closely with the Lord. So for those of you who struggle through difficult times (small or big) read this book. This definitely helped me to think right about God and His ways. I wish I can tell you all about all the things God taught me this summer. It is truly a gift and a privilege to experience God the way I did this summer. Praise the Lord for trails!
Here is a link to sermons on this book
http://www.gracechurch.org/ministries/audiodownloads.asp?ministry_id=116
PS. to my friends around the world, let me know if you want a copy of the book I would be delighted to sent you a copy
1 comment:
that is a great book! i read it through too and was very encouraged by it!
Post a Comment