Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Santa Claus

Anton said to Naomi the last week that she should remind him on Christmas eve to put cookies and milk out for Santa. She replied: "Huh so that you can eat it Dad!" It was so funny!!!!
Naomi keep on asking me when we are going to buy some gifts for the Christmas tree, so I told her to enjoy the tree without the gits, she then said, Mom a Christmas tree is not a Christmas tree without gifts.........

Olivia was not so sure about this.....


3 comments:

Unknown said...

soo cute! i love olivia looking at santa; that's such a cute picture and at least she wasn't screaming in terror like my brother always managed to do on santa's lap!

Emily Ban said...

I can't believe it, last time I saw Naomi she was running around in diapers and now she is a young lady!! What a cute family!I keep thinking it's going to take Samuel forever to get to the walking and talking stage, but I guess it's going to be here in a blink of an eye!

Kim Archer said...

i love naomi's outfit (and shoes!) clint would be very dissapointed in you marietjie for the whole "santa lie" ha ha! :) but i think you've proved your point cause she knows its anton!!!