I helped a friend with her Wedding flowers, so her parents watch the kids last week and paid for us to go see San Luis Obispo. We had a great time!!!!
Lunch at dinner in Santa Barbara at Stella Marè
We stayed at the Apple Farm. It is such a cute place. We loved it.
Breakfast in our room
This is one of the most disgusting places I have ever been. The things on the wall is gum. Yes gum!!!! Even while we were standing there to take this picture, someone stoped to put his gum on there as if it the most normal thing to do.
There is the cutest stores, like this candy store.
Lunch at Hamplet
Appreciating the view of the Ocean
Hearst Castle
I don't have time to write more about this place, but do yourself the favor and Google it. It was so amazing, sad too, because he had all the money one could dream of, but all his treasures was on the earth.
1 comment:
i've always wanted to go and stay at the apple farm. it looks so pretty! isn't hearst castle so pretty?
Post a Comment