Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Masters Kid's

We decided not to put Naomi back in pre-school this year, because it was just to expensive.  Instead I'm doing a pre-school home school program with her and I love it.  I was really against the whole idea, just because English is not my forte, and since she speaks mainly English I was thinking that it will be good for her to go to a school so that her vocab can get better.  Well God had other plans for us this year and I'm so thankful for the couple of ours I have with her in the morning.  I have to say that I discovered a whole new set of sin in my heart through this, but I'm really enjoying it.

 

We also started Masters kid's.  It is a program at Anton's school for four year olds and their Moms.  It is so, so cool.  I LOVE it!!!  We go every Friday from 9- noon.  Olivia goes to the nursery on campus for that time.  We make a snacks and crafts together and for and hour or so she has a lesson time and I have Moms time.  It is so, so great.  Oh and once a month we have a field trip.

 

pics 012

 

We made this really gross craft (well the boys thought it was really cool).  We painted with a dead fish.  yuck!!!  First you painted the fish and then you stamped with it on paper.  Did I say it smelled so bad that I did not kept the craft?

pics 014

pics 013 

So I asked Naomi Why does your bee have teeth?  "Mom, it is a Sponge Bob bee!"

pics 015

pics 016

No comments: