Saturday was our little Annabell's birthday! She impacted my life for eternity, even though the Lord lent her to us for such a short time. I think of her often and I miss having her here, but I have so much joy and peace that she is with my Lord and Savior, save in His arms.
Worship on Sundays reminds me the most of the privilege that I have, that one my children is worshiping Christ with me.....such a joy and comfort!
These scripture still brings tears to my eyes. This is who my Savior and Lord is. This is who He was for me two years ago and this is who He is for me now. My comforter and perfect counselor!!! Praise Him!
Remember my afflictions and my wandering, the wormwood and bitterness. Surely my soul remembers and is bowed down within me.
This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. The LORD’S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His mercies never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.
“The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I have hope in Him.”
The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, to the person who seeks Him. It is good that he waits silently for the salvation of the Lord. It is good for a man that he should bear the yoke in his youth. Let him sit alone and be silent since He has laid it on him……
…..For the LORD will not reject forever, for if He causes grief, then He will have compassion according to His abundant lovingkindness. For He does not afflict willingly, or grieve the sons of men…..
….Who is there who speaks and it comes to pass unless the LORD has commanded it? Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that both good and ill go forth? Why should any living mortal, or any man offer complaint in view of his sins?
Lamentations 3:20-39
Praise the Lord!!!! Praise Him!!!!
1 comment:
Marietjie! I am glad to see what God taught you and how He has comforted you through this...I'm sure it was still hard though and I wish I could have been there to give you a hug! I am so sorry I haven't called you yet. I will try to tomorrow. I miss you! I'm thinking I could come up there in August. Or maybe some weekend in July. I hope everything is going well. I can't believe Olivia is 3!
Love you!
Love, Amanda
Post a Comment