My neighbor works for Annie’s and brought me some of their products this week and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised!
The Mac and Cheese is actually made of noodles and cheese. Imagine that! It is way healthier than the Kraft Mac and Cheese that I use to buy. Mac and Cheese is not the most healthiest meal on the block, but it is so convenient for quick lunches.
1 cup prepared Annie’s had 260 calories, 5g fat(2.5g saturated)
vs.
1 cup prepared Kraft has 410 calories, 19g fat(4g trans and 5g saturated) Wow!!!!
I know the Annie’s is going to more expensive, probably up to $2, but I saw that the Kraft Deluxe Mac and Cheese dinner is also a better choice than the regular Mac and Cheese. 1 cup prepared has 290 cal, 4.5g fat, but is made of way more than just noodles and cheese.
1 comment:
hey marietjie! the girls out here in Jackson have been using amazon.com subscribe and save grocery shopping...they often have annie's mac and cheese and other health foods on there for super cheap...like $1 a box. you have to buy in bulk (so like 8 or 10 boxes at a time) and you have to sign up to have them sent every few months...but if you order them once, you can go back and cancel the next orders. does that even make sense??http://www.amazon.com/Subscribe-Save-Grocery/b/ref=sv_gro_7?ie=UTF8&node=251482011
Here is the site to visit to learn about it. Go to the "Sales and Special Offers" and you can get super cheap groceries. Free shipping to your house!
Post a Comment