We had a great time celebrating the coming of our savior this year. I was just once again amazed by the fact that God became man so that He could die on a cross and pay for my sin….just so unfathomable! I pray that my kids will understand the fullness off this gift one day and I’m so thankful that I am.
One of the coolest things ever happened to us this year. One of our friends did the 12 days of Christmas with us. It was SO much fun and so special! Ever morning for 12 days there waited a gift at our door in the morning. It made us so happy!!!!
One of our friends dressed up as Santa to bring the kids their gifts this year and although they knew that Santa is pretend, did they still enjoy him.
I was so surprised about his hug. Olivia is usually afraid of Santa..
Anton thought for a moment that he was Elf…and poor Santa will never be the same after this….
We spent Christmas day together as a family. We had a great dinner, opened our stockings…..
1 comment:
Marietjie! So fun to see you guys and get caught up if only in pictures in a blog! We miss you and have such fond memories of our brief year together!
Post a Comment