Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Our Family Vacation 2011

We had he privilege to spent a week in Carpenteria for our family vacation this year. We had SO much fun. Anton and I talked about how boring our lives would be without the girls. We love these girls so much.

IMG_4718

On our way to the candy store.  We had a scavenger hunt every morning for the girls to find money for the candy store.

IMG_4726

The candy store was definitely a hit!!!!!

IMG_4741

IMG_4746

Anton took the girls(as usualWinking smile) to a museum.  They loved looking for fossils.

IMG_4776

IMG_4767

IMG_4788

God’s creation just never stops to amaze me!  I love how this flower looks like it is made from crumbled tissue paper.  Wow!  Amazing sunsets!

IMG_4803

This cracked us up!!!  This is exactly how I spend my days on the beach when I was Olivia’s age!

IMG_9070

Playing on the beach was SO much fun!

IMG_9088

IMG_9092

These little creatures gave us SO much joy!

IMG_9102

There was allot of eating that went on that week!

IMG_9122

Of to the beach again!

IMG_9129

IMG_9130

IMG_9139

Olivia decided to dig a hole for herselfSmile

IMG_9144

She dug till it was as deep as she is tall.

IMG_9147

IMG_9148

Anton was cooking up a storm every night!

IMG_9157

It was just a perfect week!  How fortunate and blessed I am to have a family like this!

No comments: