Well this is a very different year for us when it comes to school. Anton transferred from Principal/Outreach to being only the Outreach Pastor, so no more discounts for us at our private school. God worked in both of our hearts and we decided to home educate the kids. August first, was the first day of school for Reality Christian Academy. The Principle started our day reading from Proverbs 1 and we had a ribbon cutting :-) It was great.
It was Olivia's first day of school. Such a bitter sweet! I can not believe my baby girls is SO big now. I praise God often for my little angels! They are so precious and they teach me so much. I am thankful that I can spent more time with them this year.....
Olivia got her traditional Mini Mouse pancake for "first day of school breakfast"
Our Principal!
Very fortunate teacher!
2 comments:
Hey, the pics are gorgeous! Naomi has grown up so much, her face is changing alot now. May God bless you in your new adventure with home schooling. Missing you lots!
Oh my goodness! When did they get so grown up? I need to come visit you all!
Post a Comment