But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you....Matt 6:33
About me:
I'm a born South-African that lives in California. I'm married to Anton and have 2 beautiful girls. I have the privilege to be a child of God. God demonstrated His love to me through Christ's death on the cross. Rom 5
I love to blog, but I'm awful at it. English is my second language and writing is not my gift, but I'm doing it to keep my friends and family updated on how the Lord is working in our life's.
2 comments:
i'm SOOO jealous! i LOVE disneyland and oooh i'm so jealous! looks like you guys had a lot of fun though.
Wow! I've never been to Disneyland in the fall! It looks so magical! I wanna go so badly! Glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment