Monday, February 23, 2009

Weddings

January 3rd was quit the wedding day for us. We had Hayley and Brent's wedding at 9 in the morning and I did the flowers, was the bridesmaid and Anton did the wedding.  Then at 3pm we had Longrenn's wedding and Anton was a groomsmen in the there. 

Here is some picture

LONGRENN AND ANNA

We had such a fun time with Longrenn's family in town.  Naomi woke up the other morning saying that she had such a nice dream.  I asked her what it was about and she replied: "I dreamed about playing with those African friends that was here the other day"

n3424327_40517551_8634

IMG_4308

IMG_4307 

upimage_1231374262_34

upimage_1231374279_40

HAYLEY AND BRENT

Rehearsal Dinner

n1067220121_240214_8258

n1067220121_240200_4403

Anton did such a good job.  It was so cool walking down the aisle with him standing in the front, it brought back such good memories

n1067220121_240229_2768

n513487697_1265436_2435

n513487697_1265424_3180

n1067220121_240227_2152

n513487697_1265433_7936

n1067220121_240219_9755

n513487697_1265402_8835

n1067220121_240216_8847

n1067220121_240234_4365

n1067220121_240240_6332

n1067220121_240242_7010

n1067220121_240198_3852

1 comment:

4HMom said...

GORGEOUS work with those flowers. I'll never forget it, or ever be able to thank you enough.