We’ve been living for two months now in Napa and we feel very blessed. We love our new home and the area. Most of all we love our new Church. It is just a blessing. I’ve been going with some of the Moms to the park on some Wednesdays and it has been a great time of getting to know some of the ladies. The girls made some friends and they are loving it too. They absolutely love the back yard we have, it has been such a blessing to us. Worship on Sundays is so special and we feel so blessed to be part of a body that love the Lord and His Word….it is such a privilege!!!!!
This is the long waited pictures of our home, mostly for our family to understand better when we talk about our home.
4 comments:
WOW! My dear friend, your house looks beautiful! You have the gift to turn anyplace into a home. We would love to come and visit you one day, and drink a cuppa tea, while the kids play in the backyard. We midd you all, and you are in our prayers and thoughts.
Aw, so cute! I love how parts of it totally remind me of your old place, but this is even cuter! It's so nice! I love it and hope to see it soon. I am so sorry that I have been horrible at keeping in touch. It's not because I haven't wanted to. I will try to talk to you soon.
Love you!
You definitely have a gift for making a house into a home! It looks beautiful! Your backyard looks so fun for the girls and a great spot for entertaining! We are so happy for all of you! Thank you for the comment on our blog!
Your home is PERFECT for you. I love it because somehow it still looks the same, like I would walk in and feel like I've been there with you thousands of times before, and yet there are also those extra special touches like the bedroom furniture and such that are like the finishing touches of what makes a home a Van Straaten home. Luv u guys!
Post a Comment