Thursday, June 23, 2011

Olivia turned 5!

Olivia 4 weeks 033Olivia turned 5 in the beginning of the month.

Where did the time go?!?!?! It felt like yesterday that I got to hold this precious gift for the first time.

Naomi being such a sweet big sister….

Olivia First Week 120

We celebrated her birthday with a Tangled party with a view friends. It was ALLOT of fun. IMG_5645

The cake was a disaster, to say the least. It was really funny! I made the cake the night before. I made hair with fondant icing, which was too heavy for the donates and cup cakes, so it collapsed 2 hours before the party. I called Anton to run to the store to buy donuts an cup cakes, and reconstructed the whole thing, but the icing was melting and it was just not the same. Olivia still thought it was the most beautiful cake she has ever seen, so I still felt “mission accomplished”

IMG_5609

Friends!!!!!

IMG_9467

I love these girls!!!!

IMG_5649

This is SO like Olivia. Here she is very embarrassed about all the singing around herSmile

IMG_5620

I love this girl! She challenge my wisdom and my Godliness like nothing else, but she is such an interesting, full of life little person, with no lack of personality.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my word she is so old now! I love the video! What a character. I miss you all!