After struggling for month's to kill the rat on our stoop, I finally caught it!!! I first tried shooting it waited hours for it, but nothing. As soon I put the gun away it will come out, it was ridiculous. It was if the rat new exactly when I'm there. I tried to poison it and still nothing. My no 1 hunter friend, Jonathan, gave me the trap and I caught it the second night. Anton had to set the trap for me because it looks like it can take your hand off.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So when I went home after, my parents were telling me about the traps this guy came and set today, and while I was there, one of the traps caught one of the rats! I had showed them the picture I took when I was at your house and my dad said that theirs looked exactly the same! Flipped over with it's bum in the air. Two rats in one night! Haha.
that's awesome! and gross at the same time! congrats though on catching it :)
The soft spot for little furry animals (even gross ones) in me is saying poor rat!
But, I rejoice in your rejoicing. :)
Hey look! I'm commenting!
eww gross. So Clint and I were absolutely convinced there was a rats nest in our shower. We heard things moving in the night right behind the hot and cold handles, and then our shower stopped working properly (it would only pour out hot water at some points) So we told the plummer there was a rat in the wall. He didn't believe us. Until he went in to fix the shower, and bust through the wall only to find leaves, a face-cloth, and part of a torn box that read...no kidding "kills all rats and mice." He said he'd never seen that in all his years of plumbing, and he was old!
Post a Comment