Monday, June 14, 2010

Olivia is 4

Olivia turned 4 last Monday.  Everywhere we go since then she ask everyone she comes in contact with the question…Guess what?  I’m four!  So cute!!!!  I love this little girl and thank God often for giving her to me.  She’s lightened my world the past four years!

Olivia 4 weeks 024

Rick introducing her to Crossroads(the college group in LA)  She was just 8 days old…

Summer 2006 037

What a special moment, to have your pastor praying for your little girls salvation….So special!

 Summer 2006 039

kids 014

Her first birthday.

oliviabirthday 071

Our first trip to Napa

IMG_7651

One of my favorite pictures!!!  Olivia reading to her toys in her stroller.pics 002

IMG_0406

Love this girl!!!!!!

1 comment:

"The Theaart's" said...

Thanks for the blog updates, as requested :-)
I really enjoyed them, lots!
Now we still need to pray that we can see you in person, and catch up with some late night visits and laughter.